Cannot access sites after establishing connection

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
advocate86

Cannot access sites after establishing connection

Post by advocate86 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Hello,
After I establish a connection to one of the servers, I can no longer access the actual internet sites. This has only started a few days ago and was working just fine before. I can't imagine the cause, there was a Windows update, that's about it. System is Win7, SP1, x64. SoftEther and VPN plugin should be the latest, as I thought updating them might help - it did not. Cannot find server or bridge config files in the SoftEther folder - can't attach.
I should mention that I'm on a university proxy, but everything worked fine before.
Any help or tips would be appreciated. Any additional data needed, I'll do my best to provide.
Cheers!

advocate86

Re: Cannot access sites after establishing connection

Post by advocate86 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 am

It seems like after connecting the browser keeps assuming a proxy connection, even though it is already "replaced" by the VPN server. The same seems to hold true for Dropbox. Is there any way to fix this?

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 am

Did you use VPN GATE?
This board is not for VPN Gate.
If you want to discuss about VPN Gate, please post to following board.
http://www.vpnusers.com/viewforum.php?f=11

JEDs

Post by JEDs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I have a post there...does anyone ever reply to that board? 1st 2 pages there are no replies