vpn partially works; no access to some websites

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
ukugiiy

vpn partially works; no access to some websites

Post by ukugiiy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 am

Environ: Softether 4.0 (Ver 4.21, build 9613) on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

From a few weeks ago when I connect to any VPN Gates the status of Wifi spot (modem or smartphone hotspots) turns to 'No Internet, secured' but I can still read some websites. Once I stopped using Softether VPN then every hotspot turns back to normal.

The problem is the computer not always having access to youtube.com, duckduckgo.com and google.com when I use Softether VPN which is frustrating. I am looking for an answer here regarding why it happens and how to fix it.

I had tried disconnecting the current session and connecting to other nodes but this problem still occurs.

When I load youtube.com or google.com, the outgoing data size generally is larger than the incoming data size for the first two minutes and it became balanced once the taget website can not be loaded - 'unable to connect'.

Some methods were tried, like changing browsers, flushing dns, reinstalling wireless & network drivers but it doesn't work.

Hope to see some replies to this thread.