Trouble Running FTP Server Over SoftEther VPN Connection

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
th3x

Trouble Running FTP Server Over SoftEther VPN Connection

Post by th3x » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:54 am

Hello fellow SoftEther VPN enthusiasts,

I recently set up a SoftEther VPN Server and ensured that all ports are open, and the firewall is disabled to facilitate a smooth connection. I've successfully connected to the VPN server from another PC using the SoftEther VPN client. However, I'm now encountering issues when trying to run an FTP server over this VPN connection.

The situation is as follows: I've established a VPN connection, but I'm unable to get my FTP server to work through this VPN connection. It seems like there might be some configuration or routing issues that I need assistance with. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on how to configure my SoftEther VPN Server and client to allow the FTP server to function seamlessly over the VPN connection.

If anyone has experience or insights into setting up an FTP server over a SoftEther VPN connection, I'd greatly appreciate your guidance. I'm looking to understand the necessary steps and settings to ensure that my FTP server can be accessed and used through the VPN.

Your help is invaluable, and I thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions you can provide to resolve this issue

solo

Re: Trouble Running FTP Server Over SoftEther VPN Connection

Post by solo » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:07 am