No Internet Connection

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
cdhodgdon

No Internet Connection

Post by cdhodgdon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:18 pm

I am setting up a connection from a remote users to my Softether VPN server so that it can act as a relay and allow them to access my network connection. When they connect, it shows they are connect, but they can not access the internet while they are connected. The main reason they are connecting to our VPN server, is that they need to be in our network to access a 2nd VPN connection (hardware based) to run a program for their job. I need to be sure they can access our network and be able to have access to the internet as well.

oscar.dc

Re: No Internet Connection

Post by oscar.dc » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:41 pm

You don't offer a lot of information about how kind of vpn or access you want configure, so I am going to suggest my idea.

You have 2 networks, In network 1 clients connect with you, in network 2 you connect to Internet and softether vpn server is connected to both network, interface1 connected to network1 and interface2 connected to network2.

In the softether vpn server you must configure 1 VirtualHub (Internet), Virtual NAT DHCP that offer to clients ip address that allow them connect to Internet and you must create local bridge between server's interface2 and VirtualHub (Internet).

So when users connect to vpn server they get ip address and they 'll be connected to network 2 over vpn tunel.

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:12 am

Please try increase metric value of physical NIC.

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Wed May 10, 2017 7:31 am