softether on Asus Router

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
colapig

softether on Asus Router

Post by colapig » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:06 am

I setup a softether vpn server on asus router. I created 2 hubs on the vpn server (hub_a and hub_b).
hub_a:
bridging with physical existing network adapter.
SecureNAT disabled
[attachment=0]1.JPG[/attachment]
hub_b
no local bridge setting
SecureNAT enabled (virtual DHCP function enabled)

When I use softether client connect to hub_a. The connection can be made and can't get IP address from my internal network. the status is connected in the client manager.
when I use softether client connect to hub_b. The connection can be made and get the IP address from virtual DHCP of the hub_b.

If I want create a vhub which allow outside user accessing my internal network and the internet, how can I modify the settings?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

colapig

Re: softether on Asus Router

Post by colapig » Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

finally, I setup a softether vpn server on Asus router. It running well, but sometimes the internet connect disconnected and connect to the router web page became very slow. I have check the log, but I can't found any error message and don't know what happened. I change back an old router, the connection resumed, I am sure that's not the isp problem.

thisjun

Re: softether on Asus Router

Post by thisjun » Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 am

Does the DHCP server work on the router?
If so, please try enable virtual DHCP server (without virtual NAT).
IP address range of the virtual DHCP server should not conflict existing DHCP server.