Server stops after some time

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
DrPglixq

Server stops after some time

Post by DrPglixq » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

I am having a little problem with my softether server.

I have a softether server running in a CentOs machine with a bridged connection with my own DHCP server (dnsmasq) since when I used SecureNAT, the connection becomes super slow.

Here is my problem:
I am suspecting that my vpnserver stops or hangs after some time when a single client downloaded or usef a lot of data (700mb-800mb), and then the client will be disconnected, after trying to reconnect to the server, the softether client will get stuck at obtaining ip address.

At first I thought it was my DHCP server at fault, but after I issued a restart in the DHCP server, the problem still persist, the client is still stuck at obtaining ip address.

I only solved the problem when I issue a restart command to the vpnserver, then everything will work fine again until the client download or used a lot of data (700mb), then the problem is back again.

I am suspecting that there is a problem with my softether server, and not with my dhcp server.

It also occurs when all of the clients used a total of 700mb of data, then everyone gets disconnected.

Please help.

thisjun

Re: Server stops after some time

Post by thisjun » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:47 am

What mode is SecureNAT in?
Could you explain more about your network and VPN server configuration.