VPN连接帐号交换(VPN connection account exchange)

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
SweepMonk

VPN连接帐号交换(VPN connection account exchange)

Post by SweepMonk » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:50 am

各位在中国大陆外的朋友,如果您需要一个中国IP的VPN Server连接帐号,我们可以交换!我有一个中国境内IP的VPN Server(本服务器连接地址未在网络上公开过,以防止被封),通过OpenVPN连接,支持电脑和手机同时连接,且24小时运行,带宽下行300M,上行40M。如果您手上正好也有自己搭建的VPN Sever(中国大陆以外),且您需要中国IP访问中国互联网内容,我们可以考虑互相交换下连接帐密!
有缘人请联系我:sweepmonk@pm.me

Dear friends outside Chinese Mainland, if you need a VPN Server connection account with Chinese IP, we can exchange it! I have a VPN server with an IP address within China (the connection address of this server has not been publicly disclosed on the network to prevent being blocked), which connects through OpenVPN and supports simultaneous connection between computers and mobile phones. It runs 24 hours a day, with a bandwidth of 300M downstream and 40M upstream. If you happen to have your own VPN Server (outside Chinese Mainland) on hand, and you need Chin IP to access Chinese Internet content, we can consider exchanging the connection account secrets with each other!
Interested parties, please contact me: sweepmonk@pm.me

SweepMonk

Re: VPN连接帐号交换(VPN connection account exchange)

Post by SweepMonk » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:27 am

MyOpenVPN_speed.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.