I'm trying to setup a L2TP VPN connection from my android device. I am almost there...
1. Setup the VPN server, plugged to my home LAN
2. Ticked "Enable L2TP server function (L2TP over ipsec)"
3. Opened UDP 500 & 4500 ports on my ADSL router and forwarded them to my VPN server
4. I run a DHCP server on my LAN (my ADSL router actually)
5. Configured the VPN on my android phone as described in the tutorial (including forwarding routes as 0.0.0.0/0)
The VPN connection is OK (status is indeed connected), but I can't reach (ping) none of the IPs on my LAN (Not sure if I have a proper private IP address yet... Can't figure out a way to check this on the android device...)
Any hints? In which directions do you suggest I investigate?
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
1 post • Page 1 of 1