SSTP - rejecting connections configured in an unexpected way

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
petrov

SSTP - rejecting connections configured in an unexpected way

Post by petrov » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:01 am

Hi,

Thank you guys for this insane Project.
This will move a lot in the whole industry.

I have some questions regarding confoguration of the SE-Server.
My intention is to create an SSTP-VPN server - first at home ony my
ASUS TS Mini Home Server (Microsof Windows Home Server - discontinued product based on the Windows Server 2003 platform).

I succeeded and the connection works well.
Unfortunately it is possible to configure the client (Windows 7 build-in) not to use the encryption and not to use authentication methods better than PAP.

What do You think about few CheckBoxes on the SE-Server where we could configure the minimum requrements (PAP allowed/disallowed, etc.)?

I found also, that if I set the Windows 7 client's option "Data Encryption" to "No encryption allowed (server will disconnect if it requires encryotion)", then the SE-Server connects anyway.

On one of attached screenshots You can see a configuration of the client - will the PEAP authentication method be supptorted?

On the 2nd screenshots You will find my next question - are these two field correlated? Encryption 256 bit and Session Key 160 bit?

Thak you in advance,
petrov
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TeamLead

Re: SSTP - rejecting connections configured in an unexpected

Post by TeamLead » Mon May 05, 2014 10:41 pm

petrov wrote:
> Hi,
>

>
> Thak you in advance,
> petrov

+1 to EAP-PEAP-TLS (screens)

i'm trying to setup freeradius for EAP-MSCHAPv2 - win7 with EAP-MSCHAPv2 setting is down - 734 error - about PPP link interrupted ;)

freeradius -X is fully stealth

only server side (not backand radius) need coding support for this features ?

EAP-PEAP-TLS most wanted!