Setting on Server to enable sending IP of server network

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
questorfla

Setting on Server to enable sending IP of server network

Post by questorfla » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 pm

I am trying to get the VPN server manager to use the local IP of the Server's network to vbe used by the clients when connecting. Currently it seems to be defaulting to the 169.xxx.xxx.xxx Network "self-adssigned" IP and as such cannot map to any of the server;s drives nor use anything on the network after connecting.
Is this a setting that needs to be done on the client or is there a built in DHCP function in the Server end and if so, where can i find it?
The latyout and design of SoftEther is much better than many others i have tried but htis one hangup is preventing me from using it until i can get past the this problem.
I should also add that what I would like to accomplish if possible is a split VPN if possible so the users do not have to use their VPN connection for their Internet access. If tis is not possible, I may be able to work with it anyway but the split option would be preferable