Access behind Client Network

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
servantofevil

Access behind Client Network

Post by servantofevil » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello,

two days...many trys but no success

i have:
my home LAN 192.1686.0.0\24 with server installed on my Workstation
remote LAN 192.168.178.0\24 with 2 Clients connected with client software and access to all clients behind my home LAN (metric on VPN connection set high = internet traffic not through VPN = very good)

temp. tried:
installation done on Synology NAS Docker Image - clients can connect to home LAN, but no access to home LAN clients and also no connection to the remote Clients from home Clients (i dont find any "easy" solution)

i also tried to set up a bridged connection - one client act as VN brirdge server and connection is established - but i dont understand the other parts of the manuals and how to configure that bridge to have access from home LAN to other workstations in the remote LAN

i need:
remote Clients are fine - access to home LAN and all home LAN clients
home LAN - i would prefer to install on the Synology NAS - but...static routes on clients needed? maybe it´s Synology releated that i cant set it up correctly?!
the second problem that exist - i want have access to all Clients on remote LAN - there are some machines i cant install the client software and i only need to access them via webinterface. There is also no way to set a second IP so 192.168.178.x will still their IP

is there a way to solve my problem(s)?

i´m afraid i have to set static routes...but on which side for which target?

thisjun

Re: Access behind Client Network

Post by thisjun » Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 am

DO you want to set up Remote Access to LAN VPN?
If so, please check this page.
https://www.softether.org/4-docs/2-howt ... VPN_to_LAN