Restrict and redirect website to be accessed by users who establish vpn connection

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
taalhach

Restrict and redirect website to be accessed by users who establish vpn connection

Post by taalhach » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:18 am

Hi!!! i am very new to vpns and currently i am working with softether vpn on linux. Basically what i am trying to accomplish is that a website is being hosted on localhost:8080 and i want this URL to be accessed by users who establish the vpn connection by individual certificate authentication. i have configured vpn and trying to authenticate users with individual certificates auth. i have followed this https://github.com/SoftEtherVPN/SoftEtherVPN/pull/327 and somehow made connection. Now i am trying to do restriction and redirection of requests made to my server and i don't know how to allow those users who are authenticated and established vpn connection to access the website content. is there any help or clue that anyone can give that would be very generous . Thanks all.