Accessing IPCams on remote network

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Collector

Accessing IPCams on remote network

Post by Collector » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Hello!!
I'm facing the problem of connecting two sites (siteA and siteB) making a reciprocal visibility to all the devices on the 2 LANs.
Let me describe each single site:
SiteA:
It is a domestic private LAN (192.168.0.1 up to .128) (LAN1) with an ADSL router to the ISP (.128), a PC working as server (.120) and some other PCs, fixed and laptopo, as well as wifi smartphones and tablets.

SiteB:
This is a remote domestic LAN (192.168.129 up to .254) (LAN2) with a tp-link 4G router to the ISP (.254), a PC working as server (.240) WITH a 2nd NIC (10.10.10.254). Connected to the LAN port of this 2nd NIC there is a switch with 7 IPCams (maybe more in the future). IPCams have fixed IP addresses and, at the moment, no default gateway. Addresses of the 2nd NIC's LAN is 10.10.10.0/24 (LAN3).
Moreover, on the LAN2, there are other PCs, wifi tablets and wifi appliances, such as Daikin air conditioners and other.
I chose to use a 2nd NIC to separate the IPCams network traffic from the domestic LAN2.

From a SoftEther point of view, I've realized a VPN Bridge between LAN1 and LAN2 and it works perfectly.

While at the moment I can see the IPCams just from the PC with LAN2 and LAN3 NICs (the .240 one), I would like to be able to see them from any PC on LAN1 or LAN2. I tried some Layer 3 Switch configuration, but without any luck.

Could you please suggest me some configuration to solve the problem, considering that the 4G link has a montly traffic limit so I need to keep low any background traffic through the VPN (broadcast etc.).

Thank you.