In my use of softther, there is an error in configuring the bridge. Please help me.

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
cyyyrcyx

In my use of softther, there is an error in configuring the bridge. Please help me.

Post by cyyyrcyx » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:44 am

5.png
3.png
2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own my territory

sky59

Re: In my use of softther, there is an error in configuring the bridge. Please help me.

Post by sky59 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:59 am

You miss about 99.999999% of possible help just because not using english windows.
I am also not native english speaker but always using only english windows and all software in english.
Just for this reason.
Example: i have not problem to use xcel in english. But can you imagine the shit they made to translate in local language!? I have no idea how they translated "sum, sqrt" and others! Not possible to use it in locale language!

Do not understand why person using non english windows can be able to use softether??