Connect Multiple VPN Sites from One VPN

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
amanjuman

Connect Multiple VPN Sites from One VPN

Post by amanjuman » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Hi,
I have been using SE VPN for a while. I got four organizations to work remotely. One of the organizations is hosted on my country and I always connected with that VPN, it gives extra speed as well as low latency to connect everywhere.

Question is,
I got three remote VPN sites, for instance, assume
Local - 1.0.0.1
London - 1.2.3.4 (Available devices, 172.50.1.101, 172.50.1.102)
Singapore - 2.3.4.5
US - 3.4.5.6

I always like to stay connected with 1.0.0.1 while I can access all of these VPN sites. There are multiple devices live in each location and I like to access them using private IP after connecting VPN. Like, after connecting 1.0.0.1 (Local VPN Server) I like to connect private resource of London sites, example 172.50.1.101.

Most of the sites are hosted on AWS, and I like to use private hosted Route53 DNS as well. Like to mention that, I have properly configured AWS VPN sites with VPC DNS and Gateway. All I need is to connect from a central VPN server.

I tried a couple of ways, but each time IP changes. As I said earlier, I like to stay connected with the Local VPN server and it should connect multiple VPN sites.

How can I do this?