Help me To Route Each User's Traffic Through Different Proxy. Paid Task

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
jolieprince

Help me To Route Each User's Traffic Through Different Proxy. Paid Task

Post by jolieprince » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Please read and help me with my situation. I can pay for your help.
I have some odd situation at present. I have little complecated project this time. I need to route each vpn user's traffic through specified Proxy. I am working in social media field so I need to handle so many Accounts at a time. My setup is based in china and chinese government has restricted mostly all social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. I can not access those sites with direct proxy connection because chinese firewalls detects my activities and instantly block me from accessing the websites. So I am thinking to apply the solution as below.
I have 50 devices and My all android devices will be connected to the VPN server through VPN Client application. So the Connection between my devices and vpn server is secured and no firewall can detect me what I access. Now the toughest thing comes here.I need to access all the device from different IP so I need to implement some thing in the VPN server that can route each device's traffic through different proxy. It will be some how back Connected proxy setup on VPN. This way I can bypass Chinese firewalls and Instagram and Facebook will also think that all devices are accessed through different IPs. I have tried to make introductory Image attached below please check and anyone who can help me with this part please let me know. I am ready to pay fees for your efforts. It's really important for me at the time.
Below is my contact details so who can help me with this setup please contact me asap.
Email - jolieprince29@gmail.com
Skype - jolieprince29@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SterhTG

Re: Help me To Route Each User's Traffic Through Different Proxy. Paid Task

Post by SterhTG » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Strange solution. Why your devices are unable to connect directly to proxy from VPN?
ie. Device ---> VPN server ---> Proxy ?
I do not know how to make proxy connect back to device, but suppose proxy do not work like that.