When the VPN connection is enabled sites do not open.

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
tima4400

When the VPN connection is enabled sites do not open.

Post by tima4400 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Hello. The problem is that when you turn on the vpn, the sites do not open. Registered access lists. Ping and tracert to the site goes. A screenshot of the process sheet is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OliverTejada

Re: When the VPN connection is enabled sites do not open.

Post by OliverTejada » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:44 pm

Remember, deny rules take precedence over allow rules. try disabling that last rule and hit save. Then try again.

tima4400

Post by tima4400 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:50 pm

I understand that if you disable the last rule, you will have access to sites. But the problem is that there is a device in the network that sends spam and our ip address gets into the spam lists and is blocked. The last rule I try to prohibit everything except internal resources whose ip addresses are registered in access lists.

OliverTejada

Post by OliverTejada » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:50 pm

tima4400 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:50 pm
I understand that if you disable the last rule, you will have access to sites. But the problem is that there is a device in the network that sends spam and our ip address gets into the spam lists and is blocked. The last rule I try to prohibit everything except internal resources whose ip addresses are registered in access lists.
if you have physical/remote access to that device, you can remove the default gateway from its network settings. That way, it won't have access to any remote network or the Internet, while still maintaining access to internal resources in its LAN. Easiest solution to your problem, honestly.

If that is not an option for you, then you can create another Virtual hub dedicated for that specific host, in which you will deny pretty much everything you need, except LAN stuff.

Like I said, denying everything in a virtual hub will override any other permissive rules.

tima4400

Post by tima4400 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 am

The fact is that we can't find the person who is sending spam. We wanted to do just blocking ports.
Tell me how you can find the one who sends spam in the logs.