Hi all, I got an serious issue when upgraded the OpenVpn client ios app to 3.3.0, connection to SoftEther VPN server disconnected frequently.
When I used the openvpn 3.2.3, it was stable and no issue happen.
Please advise or suggest any other openvpn client alternative, thanks a lot!
2022-08-01 17:00:40.558 Connection "CID-13154" terminated by the cause "The VPN session has been deleted. It is possible that either the administrator disconnected the session or the connection from the client to the VPN Server has been disconnected." (code 11).
Jul 20, 2022 Version 3.3.0
Changes from 3.2.3 to 3.3.0:
- Changed Web Auth flow to use external browser for authentication
- Removed the "force AES-CBC cipher" legacy compatibility option
- Added Kill Switch feature
- Added Siri Shortcuts support
- Added new functionality for software updates
- Added captive portal detection
- Added an Advanced Settings section
- Added new setting to manage disconnect and reconnect alerts
- Updated OpenVPN 3 library to 3.6
- Various bug fixes and UX improvements
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:48 am