Client for iphone

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
vampgirl

Client for iphone

Post by vampgirl » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:57 am

I have downloaded and using the Softether client for windows and it's working perfectly fine. Unfortunately I am not able to find a client for my iphone. I know that I can connect to a Softether server with different protocols (openvpn sstp etc), but I need to use Softether protocol on my phone. Can anyone please help me find a working client for iphone?

eddiewu

Re: Client for iphone

Post by eddiewu » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:57 am

Use SSTP Connect.

shakibamoshiri

Post by shakibamoshiri » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:15 am

vampgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:57 am
I have downloaded and using the Softether client for windows and it's working perfectly fine. Unfortunately I am not able to find a client for my iphone. I know that I can connect to a Softether server with different protocols (openvpn sstp etc), but I need to use Softether protocol on my phone. Can anyone please help me find a working client for iphone?
Free and built-in => L2TP
Free and should be installed => OpenVPN
Not Free and should be installed => SSTP Connect (select the SoftEther protocol)

vampgirl

Post by vampgirl » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:08 am

Thank you very much for your replies. I have one more question: Dose such application also exist for Android?

shakibamoshiri

Post by shakibamoshiri » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:32 am

vampgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:08 am
Thank you very much for your replies. I have one more question: Dose such application also exist for Android?
For Android
Free and built-in => L2TP
Free and should be installed => OpenVPN
Free and should be installed => Open SSTP Client