Looking for Somalia, DR Congo, South Sudan Server.
-
iexplorer
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:54 am
Looking for Somalia, DR Congo, South Sudan Server.
I am looking for Somalia, DR Congo, South Sudan and any africa server.
-
solo
- Posts: 1910
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:31 am
-
iexplorer
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:54 am
Re: Looking for Somalia, DR Congo, South Sudan Server.
I find for a long time but there are no these server available. May be It should have Server Request forums in VPN Gate. I recommend.
-
solo
- Posts: 1910
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:31 am
Re: Looking for Somalia, DR Congo, South Sudan Server.
I've never noticed anyone responding to such requests and creating a dedicated sub-forum for it is useless. In addition, imagining that someone in Somalia, DR Congo or South Sudan would share their precious internet bandwidth with the world is beyond comprehension.
-
topush
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:08 pm
Hello
Hello VPN Gate Team,
I would like to suggest adding more VPN Gate servers in the Gulf region.
It would be very helpful if you could add public VPN relay servers in countries such as:
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇶🇦 Qatar
🇰🇼 Kuwait
🇴🇲 Oman
🇧🇭 Bahrain
Currently, there are very limited options for users who need VPN servers located in these countries, especially the UAE.
Adding servers in the Gulf region would give users more location options and improve connectivity for people who need an IP address from these countries.
I hope you can consider this suggestion and add more Gulf-region servers to VPN Gate in the future.
Thank you for your work and for providing this free VPN service.
I would like to suggest adding more VPN Gate servers in the Gulf region.
It would be very helpful if you could add public VPN relay servers in countries such as:
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇶🇦 Qatar
🇰🇼 Kuwait
🇴🇲 Oman
🇧🇭 Bahrain
Currently, there are very limited options for users who need VPN servers located in these countries, especially the UAE.
Adding servers in the Gulf region would give users more location options and improve connectivity for people who need an IP address from these countries.
I hope you can consider this suggestion and add more Gulf-region servers to VPN Gate in the future.
Thank you for your work and for providing this free VPN service.
