Teamviewer remote support on a system that also runs SE-VPN

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Post Reply
questorfla
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Teamviewer remote support on a system that also runs SE-VPN

Post by questorfla » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 pm

This is an issue that seems to happen on 75% of the systems but the other 25% it doesn't.
When connecting to the user to provide support using Teamviewer, if they are currently connected to another system using SE-VPN, if they disconnect this while I am in session, it drops me out and i have to reconnect. Also, if i run the SE-VPN on their system while in a Teamviewer session the same thing occurs.
If it was something that happened on all systems i would say it likely to be the addition of the 2nd IP on the SE virtual NIC but on some systems this problem does not occur. Is there a setting in SE that I could test which might stop this issue from happening?

thisjun
Posts: 2348
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 am

Re: Teamviewer remote support on a system that also runs SE-

Post by thisjun » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:35 am

Try to increase metric value of virtual LAN card.

Post Reply